Senior IT Auditor
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: February 8, 2020
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Internal Audit is seeking a Senior IT
Auditor. This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united
the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace
research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and
services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's
most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the
consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are
more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over
125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the
talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the
career opportunities to help make it happen.
Corporate Internal Audit's primary mission is to provide
independent, objective assurance and advisory services to assist
management in maintaining compliance with government and industry
regulations, mitigating risk and achieving operational perfection.
To this end, the Senior IT Auditor conducts audits of information
resources across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies to
evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and to develop
recommendations for improvement. Information resources include
business critical applications such as SAP, JD Edwards, and BPCS,
as well as the related technology infrastructure, data, facilities,
organizations, and processes. There is potential for two career
paths: internally, within Corporate Internal Audit, leading and
managing internal audits, or rotating out to another position
within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- Auditing of complex IT environments and serving as the Team
Coordinator on audit engagements.
- Performing audits with limited supervision from IT Audit
- Capturing and analyzing information to identify key risks and
- Systematically testing and evaluating controls to verify
efficiency and effectiveness of operation, reliability of
information and compliance with applicable laws and
- Recommending control improvements.
- Communicating findings and recommendations to management
- Documenting audit work using automated audit management
- Following-up on the status of corrective actions.
- Identifies internal control standard methodologies and promotes
their adoption across the enterprise.
- Deliver training to other members of the Department and to
affiliate organizations, and may lead Internal Audit improvement
projects using appropriate methodologies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience is
- A minimum of 2 years of IT Audit experience with a Big 4 firm
- A strong understanding of IT processes and technology, with
demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following areas is
required: ERP systems (SAP, JD Edwards), information security,
program/project management, and/or infrastructure services
(operating systems, databases, network).
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is
- Proven experience in the assessment of internal controls and
communicating findings and recommendations to others clearly and
accurately in non-technical terms is required.
- Proven experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance is
- A professional security, audit, or control certification,
control-related professional certification, such as CISA, CIA, or
CISSP is preferred.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require
up to 40% domestic and international travel.
Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick , Senior IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!