Administrative Assistant - Part-Time - New Brunswick, NJ
Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Crothall Healthcare Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company
that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive
support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall
serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300
healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized
as one of Modern Healthcares Best Places to Work and Best Places to
Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work
since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than
26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental
Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities
Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS.
Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job SummarySummary: As an
Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support
to the team in a number of areas including scheduling meetings and
conference calls, booking travel, ordering supplies, and additional
duties as outlined below. Essential Duties and
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, including reserving
meeting rooms, organizing setups, and setting up bridge lines.
- Assists in managing calendars and tracking PTO.
- Handles incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently as directed.
- Maintains office supply inventory and order supplies.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative
procedures and policies.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences including booking
facilities and caterer as needed.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, and
- Monitors company credit card transactions and prepares expense
- Books travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Three years of related administrative assistance experience in
a fast-paced organization is required.
- Proficient computer skills.Positions at this location require
proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID
testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a
position for this location may be asked about their vaccination
status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All
religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered. Apply to Crothall
today!Crothall is a member of Compass Group USAClick here to Learn
More about the Compass Story
(http://www.compass-usa.com/our-story/) Compass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)Associates at Crothall are offered
many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) Req ID: 1011343 Crothall
Healthcare JANELLE C. ALLEN [[req_classification]]
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, New Brunswick , Administrative Assistant - Part-Time - New Brunswick, NJ, Administration, Clerical , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!