Anticipated Hourly Secretary- Main Office
Company: New Brunswick Public Schools
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 24, 2022
JOB TITLE: Hourly Main Office Secretary
DEPARTMENT: New Brunswick High School
Maintaining records, answering phones, working with families and
the public. Labels, files and retrieves records as needed and
ensures file system is well organized. Assisting main office and
administrators with daily and assigned tasks.
* Superior communication skills, bilingual English/Spanish strongly
* Proficiency in Google Suite
* High degree of tact and ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Thoroughness and flexibility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office
machines and sorting mail.
* Assist building secretaries
* Must be highly organized
* Interact with visitors, staff and public.
* Coverage for other secretaries when necessary.
* Date stamp files and materials received.
* Remove and shred out of date materials.
* Sort material in accordance with filing system used.
* Assist with screening and directing incoming calls.
* Locate materials from files upon request.
* Track materials removed from files to ensure that files are
* Handle requests from employees for materials.
* Manage substitute coverage, including tracking absences and
* Maintaining accurate substitue records, forwarding records to the
* Follows directions accurately and completes tasks.
* Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal,
principal or centrl Oofice administrators.
Keywords: New Brunswick Public Schools, New Brunswick , Anticipated Hourly Secretary- Main Office, Administration, Clerical , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!