Coordinator 3 - Marketing - Oncology
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Position: Coordinator 3 - Marketing - Oncology Location: New
Brunswick Duration: 9 Months Job Description:
- The Oncology Advocacy & Policy Coordinator will report into the
Health Policy & Advocacy Director.
- The position will provide general support for coordinating and
fulfilling the benefit attributions for related Oncology
sponsorships with Professional and Patient Advocacy
- An extensive knowledge of Pharmaceutical HCC policies and
relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring timely processing, is
- This position will also include general administrative support
to members of the Oncology Marketing Leadership Team if needed. Key
- Seamlessly coordinate and fulfill required benefit attributions
of Advocacy sponsorships to ensure compliance by liaising with the
Health Policy & Advocacy Director and Oncology Marketing Team.
- Examples include providing approved logos; meeting attendance
and registration; fulfillment of available ad space; etc
- Timely communication of benefit attributions to both internal
and external partners.
- Connect with HCC regarding compliance issues/questions related
to contract requests
- Track benefit attribution fulfillment on sponsorship tracker
for Advocacy sponsorships.
- Support the development of the pull through of the overall
advocacy strategy between our National Advocacy Partner network and
internal NA pharmaceutical functions (Brand marketing,
Communications, Scientific Affairs, Senior Leadership, SCG
- Bi-weekly meetings with Brand leads and Health Policy &
Advocacy Team for a status update.
- Partner with Brand teams, Health Policy & Advocacy Team and
project owners to complete all "request for more information"
- Creation of SharePoint and excel tracking for supporting
documentation to be housed
- Tracking of required documents on a central SharePoint site
where all stakeholders can access information related to
sponsorships and benefit attributions. Job
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required with 2 years
related experience OR a minimum of 5 years of related experience in
lieu of a Bachelors degree is required.
- Oncology business experience for 5+ years is preferred but not
- Experience working with Totality and other compliance tools is
also preferred .
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are required.
- Strong -influencing skills, good verbal and written
communication skills, and the ability to partner with associates at
all levels of the organization are required.
- Must be proficient in power point & excel.
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple
priorities and make decisions in an ambiguous environment is
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, New Brunswick , Coordinator 3 - Marketing - Oncology, Advertising , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!