Sr. Manager, Transacting Solution Reporting
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Title: Sr Manager, Transacting Solution ReportingJob Type:
PermanentPrimary Location: New Brunswick, NJ
The Challenge:Vignetic is looking for a Sr Manager, Transacting
Solution Reporting who will work at the intersection of business &
technology to define data and analytic strategies that combine a
deep understanding of business objectives, with technology
solutions and extending them into development execution, value
realization & ongoing product management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to lead and set the strategic direction for finance
technology data and analytic products focused on architecting SAP
Central Finance / S/4 HANA, DDRG/Data Hub, and our migration to
transactional processing capabilities.
- Responsible for Supply Chain, as the enterprise embarks on an
ambitious transformational agenda.
- Work with Enterprise Performance Management, Allocations and
Closing platform owners enabling end-to-end insights across
commercial, supply chain and finance to-be processes and strategic
- Business Problem Definition: understanding and translating
business problems faced by the finance function into a value case &
comprehensive set of solutions spanning process, technology, data,
governance & user experience supported by defined, baselined value
realization key performance indicators.
- External Insights: understanding external trends and insights
related to finance process & technology, including macro level
shifts in compliance regimes (e.g. BEPS, SAF-T, US Tax Reform) to
provide foresight necessary to inform strategies.
- Solution Design: ensuring that product development efforts
incorporate an approach that starts with experimentation to
validate expected impact, includes human centered design, embraces
agile principles, incorporates external insights, required end to
end process optimizations, and compliance engagement.
- Value Realization: defining expected value impact of
investments across employee experience, functional excellence,
efficiency, and compliance.
- Internal Partnerships: acting as the primary trusted advisor to
senior finance & technology leaders across all lifecycles of
product development starting with inception through to value
realization & ongoing continuous improvement, and communication of
progress against strategic objectives.
- Product Management: partnering with product management teams to
ensure roadmaps are oriented to deliver finance business &
technology strategy, value creation objectives, and measurable key
- External Partnerships: managing vendor relationships to
influence development roadmaps & ensure that our needs will be met
by our technology partners.
- Team Leadership: lead a team of finance technology strategy
professionals across multiple domains.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, with focus on Computer Science
or Computer Engineering. Master's Degree preferred.
- Experience developing insight led strategy, crafting innovative
technology solutions, experimentation, agile ways of working,
intellectual curiosity, empathy, leading teams, and human centered
design are essential.
- Natural collaborator, who has the leadership presence to
influence results and build a strong sense of collective team
- Experience structuring & facilitating large workshops with
- 10+ years of Data & Analytic practices within and across the
entire SAP platform architecture.
- 5+ years implementing Data & Analytic solutions in a
transaction processing environment.
- 5+ years working within an SAP BW/4HANA SAP FICO / Enterprise
HANA (Data Hub) / SAP Central Finance / Anaplan environment.
- 5+ years working with WebI, Analysis for Office (AO), Lumira
and Tableau Data strategy, governance, and process definition
- Preferred Working within a Central Finance / SAP S/4HANA
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel required.
Keywords: Vignetic, New Brunswick , Sr. Manager, Transacting Solution Reporting, Advertising , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!