Sr Engineer, Cloud Automation
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Sr. Engineer, Cloud Automation to
join Cloud Automation Team to be located in Raritan, NJ. Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a
time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for
125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative
ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being
of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson
is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of
health care products, as well as a provider of related services for
the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies
employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the
world. Role Overview The Sr. Engineer, Cloud Automation role is
part of Johnson & Johnson public cloud engineering and automation
organization to drive adoption of public cloud computing
environment in secured manner. This role will be passionate about
developing cloud based Kubernetes offerings (EKS/AKS/GKE),
Kubernetes hosting patterns, associated security and compliance
guardrails, and automation to meet application hosting
requirements. As a trusted leader in Cloud Engineering and
Automation team, this role will be uniquely positioned to work
collaboratively with strategic external partners, global leaders
across the business and technology to passionately understand our
technology needs and develop Terraform and Python REST API based
automation for automated provisioning, change, and decommission of
Kubernetes cluster in public cloud AWS, Azure, GCP and private
cloud. The role will develop and maintain Kubernetes roadmap
aligning with key business goals and enabling application
- Lead a J&J cloud Kubernetes service to host containerized
- Establish a centralized logging & monitoring framework for
Kubernetes clusters across AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Implement Kubernetes operators/controllers to integrate with
- Partner with J&J applications teams for proof of technology
in public cloud computing environment.
- Partner with J&J application teams and develop Kubernetes
based application hosting patterns on AWS, Azure & GCP.
- Develop REST APIs in python using BDD methodology and implement
public cloud security guardrails.
- Lead business case development for Infrastructure as Service
automation and deliver automated provisioning, decommission,
security configuration management, and release management for
- Partner with J&J application teams and drive resolution of
sophisticated technical problems across infrastructure and
- Design, engineer, implement Infrastructure As Code with API
first and microservices based approach for public cloud
- Review current processes and find opportunities for automation
and build common frameworks in agile manner that cultivate adoption
of automation across all layers.
- Leverage internal and external resources to develop, advance
and retain talent.
- Groom Jira features and stories to improve reliability and
reduce support incidents for global infrastructure.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, New Brunswick , Sr Engineer, Cloud Automation, Engineering , Raritan, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!