Procurement Strategy PMO & Performance Management Lead, Corporate Tier
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Procurement Strategy PMO & Performance Management Lead,
- New Brunswick, New Jersey; New Jersey, United States; Tampa,
Florida; Pennsylvania, United States
- 2105891920W Job Description
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Procurement
Strategy PMO & Performance Management Lead, Corporate Tier located
in New Brunswick, NJ with alternate work locations available in the
New Jersey and Pennsylvania areas as well as Tampa, Florida.--
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united
the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace
research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and
services to advance the health and well-being of people. With $82.6
billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the
consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are
more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over
135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the
talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the
career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse
company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and
committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
How we shape, roll-out, monitor and continuously align strategy
with business stakeholders is a critical enabler to deliver our
value proposition to the businesses we serve. Procurement
recognizes the Procurement Strategy PMO & Performance Management
roles as key enablers of functional alignment and excellence,
shaping and roll-out of regional and functional strategy, business
planning, performance management, stakeholder engagement and change
management. An enterprise-wide approach to drive robust Business
Planning, Portfolio and Performance Management frameworks while
leveraging capabilities consistently at the enterprise level has
been designed within the Corporate Tier. This role will be embedded
within the Corporate Tier and will partner closely with the
respective COE leaders whose teams are leading this work.
Additionally, the role will collaborate with the PMO Council to
ensure strong connectivity between the Global
Sector/Function/Category teams. The role will be in charge of
consistent deployment of enterprise and sector/function standards,
frameworks, processes, best practices, tools, competence building
and coaching within the Corporate Tier team. In addition, the role
will also carry critical cross-tier (BU & GS) and cross-functional
interface responsibilities with other J&J functions (e.g.
Finance, Strategy, etc.). Major Duties & Responsibilities 70% -
Strategy, Portfolio Management, Performance Management
- Serve as Chief of Staff for the Chief Procurement Officer,
Corporate Tier and Corporate Tier Leadership Team.
- Manage the Corporate Tier budget and headcount, maintaining a
level of insight and forward-looking view to identify opportunities
and mitigate risks. This includes maintaining line of sight to
critical functional investment areas lead within the Corporate Tier
(i.e. Technology, Consulting).
- Lead the strategic and operational planning of the Corporate
Tier Leadership Team.
- On behalf of the Corporate Tier Leadership Team, design and
manage all relevant team communications, governance, and engagement
- Act as a leader in the shaping of a cohesive, collaborative,
and high performing Corporate Tier team through designing and
deploying effective governance and team management.
- Manage key internal, cross-functional and external forums for
the Corporate Tier team.
- Lead the Corporate Tier through the annual Business Planning
and Strategic Portfolio processes, inclusive of both Corporate
Tier-led Balanced Scorecard measures as well as functional
investments. Play a leadership role in the shaping of these
processes for the Procurement function through the Strategy & PMO
- Lead the periodic Business Plan update process for the
Corporate Tier team.
- Develop and deploy a Strategic Portfolio Performance Mgmt.
framework and process, leveraging functional performance management
tools and processes.
- Deploy processes & tools to support Portfolio Execution within
the Corporate Tier, as laid out by the functional Portfolio
- Engage actively in Enterprise Procurement planning and
leadership forums, including as an active member of the Strategy &
PMO Council. 30% - Leadership Responsibilities
- Provide critical leadership and support for key functional
programs to be defined within G&Os
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- A relevant degree (e.g. Business, Engineering, Science) is
preferred, preferably complemented by an MBA or another master's
qualification is preferred.
- 6 years of relevant professional experience, preferably inside
and outside Procurement.
- A strong track record of program/project management and
experience in standards and best practices design is
- PMP Certification or Process Excellence/Six Sigma Certification
- Experience working in a PMO is desirable.
- A demonstrated track record of success in Business Planning and
Execution - preferably within Procurement is required.
- Prior success in the implementation of Capability
Framework/Strategies is required.--
- Must have track record of effectively leading and influencing
within a global matrix environment across multiple businesses and
- Strong business and finance acumen, deep understanding of
managing for impact in a highly complex multi-application,
multi-function environment is required
- Must be able to partner effectively and influence at all levels
including senior leadership outside the function and outside
J&J; demonstrated engagement and facilitation skills at most
senior level (VP and above).
- Strong user level with Advanced Desktop software (e.g. MS
Project) and other technologies.
- Up to 15% domestic and international travel may be
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson
United States-New Jersey, United States-Florida-Tampa, United
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson Advancing New
Healthcare Solutions Through Collaboration Reimagining the Way
Healthcare Is Delivered Learn About the Company's Rich Heritage at
Our Digital Museum Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity
If you are an individual with a disability please check our
Disability Assistance page for information on how to request an
This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and
this site constitutes your consent to application of such laws and
on this site is subject to the terms of our Legal Notice . You
should view the News section and the most recent SEC Filings in the
Investor section in order to receive the most current information
made available by Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. Contact Us with
any questions or search this site for more information.
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick , Procurement Strategy PMO & Performance Management Lead, Corporate Tier, Executive , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!