Director of Operations
Company: Rutgers University
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a
Director of Operations for the Department of Transportation
Services. The Director of Operations plans, develops, organizes,
implements, and directs the university's complex and inter-related
parking programs on all university campuses, and provides the
leadership, guidance and planning to the university in solving
present and future parking, emergency and event planning issues in
a manner that is safe, cost effective, and in support of the goals
of the division and the university.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Plans, develops and is accountable for parking of all vehicles
on university property. The director creates policies and develops
systems to enforce those policies.
- Key participant in the planning and development of parking
lots, decks, and parking controls.
- Generates the revenue needed to efficiently run the entire
operation, as well as seeking out additional funding, if
- Interfaces with non- university agencies to develop programs
that serve the interest of the university and the surrounding
- A key member of the Emergency Management Team and provides
critical technical support during regular meetings and for major
events, training exercises and/or emergencies.
- Oversees all aspects of parking services, garages, and the
parking Customer Service Help Desk operation.
- Monitors budgets to maintain operations within assigned
budgets, develop, implementing, and enforcing policies and
procedures for parking services, coordinating outcomes assessments,
as well as compiling a variety of reports.
- Will work closely with senior executives to strategize and
develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity
and success at Rutgers University Parking Services.
Keywords: Rutgers University, New Brunswick , Director of Operations, Executive , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!