Sr Manager, Reporting & Technical Accounting
Company: KNM Resources
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionOverview of the Senior Manager, Reporting &
Technical Accounting position Join an expanding Biotech Pharma
company with a newly created Senior Manager, Reporting & Technical
Accounting role. Ideal candidate will possess a bachelor's degree
in accounting, 7+ years of accounting experience and CPA required.
For more opportunities from KNM Resources, please visit
https://www.knmresources.com/all-openings. What will be expected of
me as Senior Manager, Reporting & Technical Accounting?
- Manage/review the financial date for the Company's filings with
- Preparation of supporting documentation.
- Manage the process of compiling supporting documentation for
the quarterly earnings release.
- Actively research IFRS and SEC disclosure requirements to
- Assess data and reporting processes to enhance/automate the
future reporting process through automation.
- Monitor SEC and IFRS accounting developments
- Manage new accounting and disclosure requirements
- Assist with the revenue recognition review in accordance with
IFRS/company revenue policy.
- Review agreements, discuss transactions with the business,
FP&A and Legal, and document the review process.
- Special projects as needed. RequirementsWhat qualifies me for
the Senior Manager, Reporting & Technical Accounting position?
- Bachelors degree in accounting.
- CPA Required.
- 7+ years of accounting experience.
- 3-4 years of public accounting, Big 4 accounting/audit
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards is
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP.
- Performed technical accounting research and prepared accounting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Keywords: KNM Resources, New Brunswick , Sr Manager, Reporting & Technical Accounting, Executive , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!