Junior Data Manager/Health Program Analyst
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionWhy Vitalief? A fast-growing, innovative Clinical
Trial Solutions Company, Vitalief is committed to identifying
talented and passionate clinical research professionals to join our
exceptional team as experts and active members of our clients'
research efforts. We pride ourselves in fostering a culture of
"people first" by hiring and retaining clinical research
professionals as employees of Vitalief. We are a company that
prioritizes personal and professional growth for OUR team. Although
unconventional, we believe this to be the right approach and that
our culture will attract and retain exceptional clinical research
talent. None of this is possible without the drive and passion of
our Vitalief team members. If you are interested in the clinical
research profession and being part of a culture that includes:
- The ability to have a voice challenging the status quo with
- Flexible work environment
- Transparent Leadership
- Investment in your career progression
- Variable incentive/reward system
- Encouraged and mentored by the talented Vitalief team to
achieve full potential Then we want to speak with you! Note: This
role is 100% remote with up to 20% travel internationally
- Provide study coordination and data management oversight of
specific protocols – including implementing and monitoring quality
control SOPs, conducting periodic quality assurance monitoring,
work with investigators to develop and implement protocols at our
client's international sites.
- Develop REDCap case report forms consistent with clinical
protocols and investigator input, sets up SOPs for data collection
sites to provide data capture (of clinical and laboratory data),
and performs quality assurance audits to validate data in
preparation for analysis by biostatisticians.
- Maintains and manages research databases using Access and SAS
software. Works with statisticians in creating the appropriate
databases from collected data for analyses.
- Monitors data quality per standard operating procedures for
each protocol. Coordinate QA/QC with international on-site staff
and Clients Study Coordinators. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Public Health or related sciences
required, advanced degree a plus.
- One year of Research database experience.
- 2 years biomedical research experience preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with statistical packages (SAS, R, MS
Excel, MS Access, etc.).
- Good understanding of clinical research components – data
collection, human subjects protection, quality assurance and
- Strong computer knowledge and graphic experience a plus.
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation
- Ability to learn and integrate other related computer
applications into existing operations. #LI-DNI Powered by
Keywords: Vitalief, New Brunswick , Junior Data Manager/Health Program Analyst, Executive , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!