Director Patient Care
Company: RWJ Barnabas
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 20, 2022
RWJBH is seeking a Director for our Post Coronary Care Unit at
the New Brunswick campus. This is a full-time, day position (40
* Provides leadership, vision, strategy, and direction in order to
effectively fulfill the goals and objectives of the Post Coronary
Care Unit. Effectively communicates information, appropriates and
utilizes resources, and manages the department staff, leaders, and
services in order to institute industry best practices. Directs
staff and operational expenses in the department. Establishes
annual goals and objectives for the department in conjunction with
peers, executive leadership, Medical Directors, and Hospital
* Minimum of two (2) years of leadership experience required.
* Ideal candidate will have experience leading multidisciplinary
teams and project management/process improvement experience.
* Masters of Science (MSN) required.
* National Certification required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association
* Medical-surgical experience preferred.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: RWJ Barnabas, New Brunswick , Director Patient Care, Executive , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!