Quality Control Lab Manager
Company: Systematic Business Consulting
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 24, 2022
An Exciting Opportunity: The Quality Control Manager to manage
Quality Control lab personnel (QC Specialists) to drive the quality
leading KPIs improvement and to ensure product quality and customer
satisfaction. The QC Manager will supervise, train, mentor, problem
solve, participate in and lead a team and lead by example. The
Quality Control Manager will supervise staff and oversee all
development procedures to ensure that products meet quality and
efficiency standards. The Quality Control Manager will also work
with clients to ensure the final products meet their needs and
requirements. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to
work with a dynamic, and growing companyInitiatives you will
- Direct QC team by establishing direction; distributing
workload; and providing clear communication.
- Direct the daily QC workload to ensure schedule completion
while managing utilization and efficiency.
- Assure the orientation process for QC new hires and ensure
compliance to all safety, GMP, and other regulatory requirements
for the QC team.
- Responsible for supervision and training of the teams on
correcting, resolving and closing non conformances, Out of
Specifications and Deviations.
- Develop direct reports by providing challenging tasks and
assignments; provide developmental feedback.
- Develop direct reports by effectively using the PM (Performance
Management) process and offer clear and constructive feedback.
- Develop a disciplined QC workforce that adheres to all
procedures and Work Instruction Documents.
- Assist with customer audits, QAF form controls and onboarding
- Supervise Lab personnel in regard to all Quality testing,
including Raw materials, post pack production and in process
- Maintain calibration/verification procedures and ensure proper
testing done in regard to ISO9001 and CGMP standards.
- Drive and ensure proper inspection plans, panel standards, and
wet standards are properly maintained.
- Provide technical assistance and information to Customers,
Suppliers, Sales and Internal departments to ensure product
- Manage safety and environmental regulations by ensuring that
standards, policies and procedures are adhered to in compliance
with corporate, federal, state and local requirements.
- Run Quality reports in Oracle, utilizing statistical
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and
monitoring their compliance.
- Supervise inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance
with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Oversee product development procedures to identify any
deviations from quality standards.
- Inspect the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and
approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keep accurate documentation and performing statistical
analysis.To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree with Chemistry area from four year college or
university is required
- Knowledge of quality control lab activities and procedures,
technical knowledge of Analytical Chemistry
- 7 + years of production/manufacturing/quality experience
- Supervisor skills 5 + years
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point,
- Lean Six Sigma project management experience is highly
Keywords: Systematic Business Consulting, New Brunswick , Quality Control Lab Manager, Executive , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!