D06 - SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS / GEN/MULTI SC & LOGISTICS - DATA MANAGER
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Number: 22-07039
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare
solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Manager for our client in
New Brunswick, NJ. -
Eclaro's client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry,
providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a
difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you're
up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding
- Within the Product Development (PD) division, the Portfolio
Strategy and Integration (PSI) department is responsible for
aligning strategies and enabling decisions to deliver the portfolio
of PD assets.
- The portfolio operations team within PSI brings together
project planning and execution, and portfolio management with the
vision of simplifying how Product Development runs the
- Manage data in SharePoint.
- Build and refine data visualizations from data sources
including Excel, SharePoint, and Planisware -enterprise
- Build and manage webpages.
- Establish a strong relationship with group members to
understand the business and needs of the customers.
- Liaise with internal Client IT and business analytic
departments to bring innovative solutions for consideration.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or relevant field.
Additional experience in statistics, mathematics, and lean
principles are a plus.
- Data management experience; comfortable working with large data
sets with a variety of information.
- Proficient at understanding and analyzing large data sets with
high attention to detail.
- Proven experience troubleshooting.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Group collaboration and experience working with matrix
- Ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate, and drive
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible with moving
- Familiarity with CMC drug development experience is
- Proficient in SharePoint, Tableau, Microsoft PowerApps and
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, New Brunswick , D06 - SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS / GEN/MULTI SC & LOGISTICS - DATA MANAGER, Executive , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!