Sr. Manager Brand Engagement (Packaging)
Company: Henkel group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading
positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine
and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo,
join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our
teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire
industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage
through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our
trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive
solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new
paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led
businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where
you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable
Dare to make an impact?
- The Brand Engagement Manager will develop and lead the
execution of Henkel's packaging adhesives brand strategy by working
directly with consumer-goods brand owners to guide development of
next generation packaging products/solutions.
- Develop comprehensive brand engagement process by establishing
relationships with key leaders and decision makers at target
consumer product producers to understand brand business
- Work with Marketing to develop and execute the market intel
- Guiding process of developing and implementing solutions to
- Cross-functional leadership with Marketing, Sales, Product
Development and Engineering to develop and implement client
- Engage with innovation institutions and trade organizations to
stay current with the latest industry developments and market
- High visibility position in which you will have the opportunity
have a significant impact on the future growth of the packaging
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5+ years of sales, marketing, business development or product
development experience working directly for or with consumer
product brand owners is required.
- Experience in adhesives, paper converting, food packaging
industries is desired, but not required.
- Prior people management or team management experience is
- Ability to handle complex business requirements and
- Ability to travel an average of 30%.
The salary for this role is $112,100.00 - $165,300.00. This is the
range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be
modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, New Brunswick , Sr. Manager Brand Engagement (Packaging), Executive , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!