Pathology Transcriptionist - Per Diem
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPathology TranscriptionistThe Pathology
Transcriptionist transcribes Surgical Pathology reports from tape
and digital voice systems under the supervision and according to
established policies and procedures.You will:
- Transcribe Pathology reports using digital dictation or tape
systems and a PC-based transcription application
- Deliver and fax reports to appropriate locations, physician
offices, Pathologist to ensure accuracy, signature and timely
distribution of reports.
- Troubleshoot transcription problems and questions. You have:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Type at least 60 WPM with 80% accuracy using Microsoft
- Excellent computer skills and versed in a variety of
computer-based transcription applications.
- Positive and effective communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of medical (pathological) terminology.
- The ability to organize work effectively, adjust well to
changes in work schedule, workflow, and priorities.Grade 113
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Pathology Transcriptionist - Per Diem, Healthcare , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!