Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator - Part Time
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOverviewVitalief is a fast growing, "best of
breed" Clinical Trial Solutions Company. We are seeking a
problem-solving oriented Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator to
join our exceptional team on a part-time basis, that has a passion
for establishing credibility with our clients by supporting our
clients in planning and execution of successful clinical trials.
Every trial is different and requires a solution that will optimize
outcomes. Our approach explores innovative ways of delivering
services in a distributed model that can support both decentralized
and centralized trials.If you are interested in being part of a
culture that includes the ability to have a voice challenging the
status quo with novel thinking, flexible work environment,
transparent and open communications, career pathing, and a variable
incentive / reward system, then we want to speak with you!Note:
Work is 100% on-site in New Brunswick, NJ, with the potential for
hybrid (on-site / remote) work. Responsibilities:
- Assist investigators to prepare and implement new clinical
trials, screens and enrolls study. participants, and provide
protocol-related clinical management to those participants while on
- Ensure successful, patient-oriented, safe and effective conduct
of clinical trials.
- Serve as a resource to other staff members on available
protocols, and general research topics such as FDA, IRB and GCP
- Collaborate with Protocol Activation office to initiate and
activation all new clinical trial protocols assigned utilizing
Oncore Study-start up task list.
- Collaborate with the clinical research team to ensure timely
prescreening of potential subjects and or active cancer patients
for all available clinical trials.
- Reviews patient's charts and medical history to confirm
protocol eligibility and obtains source documents (i.e., medical
record documentation) as needed.
- Proactively manages, coordinates and delivers high-quality,
compassionate hands-on competent nursing care (oncology and/or
non-oncology) and coordinates with the assigned clinical team,
investigators, and ancillary departments (such as pathology,
radiology, clinical laboratory, surgery, infusion services) as per
protocol requirements and ensures adherence to the treatment plan
and GCP guidelines.
- Complete Serious/Unexpected Adverse Event (SAE) form for all
internal and multicenter serious/unexpected adverse events as
required by study sponsors, federal requirements and institutional
guidelines. Ensures accurate completion of SAE follow-up reports
and that physician attribution has been included in all AE
- Demonstrate basic knowledge to accomplish core tasks (SAE
completion, access protocol attachments via Oncore™, enter charts
into Medical Records Database, format and print patient study
- Attend Training Programs, Modules, workshop, and seminars
sponsored by OHRS as applicable.
- Actively participates in disease specific DSG meetings; quality
assurance activities such as audits and meetings with the Principal
Investigator, when directed by supervisor, to keep up to date on
- Participate on task force and/or committees as applicable
and/or other process improvement initiatives as assigned.Required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a license to
practice in the State of New Jersey.
- Maintains active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. Equivalent education,
experience and/or training may be substituted for the degree
- Minimum of 1 year or more years of research nursing experience
- Any Oncology research experience and/or Oncology certifications
is a plus.
- The ideal candidate should be proficient in computer
applications (i.e., Oncore™, Word, Excel, medical records database
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
in order to interact with subjects in a clear and a confident
- Must be able to maximize resources and be resourceful.
- Must be capable of independent decision-making, and
multitasking. Powered by JazzHROpwUmf7XIR
Keywords: Vitalief, New Brunswick , Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator - Part Time, Healthcare , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!