Clinical Research / Trials Recruiter
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOverviewVitalief is a fast growing, "best of
breed" Clinical Trial Solutions Company. We are seeking an
entrepreneurial driven Recruiter to join our exceptional team and
recruit top talent across the clinical research industry to support
our clients in planning and execution of successful clinical
trials. Every trial is different and requires a solution that will
optimize outcomes. Our approach explores innovative ways of
delivering services in a distributed model that can support both
decentralized and centralized trials.If you are interested in being
part of a culture that includes the ability to have a voice
challenging the status quo with novel thinking, flexible work
environment, transparent and open communications, career pathing,
and a variable incentive / reward system, then we want to speak
with you!NOTE: This is a remote position, with occasional visits to
clients the Central NJ area; therefore, candidates should reside
either in New Jersey or the Greater Philadelphia
- Play a key role in full life cycle recruiting consisting of
seeking, qualifying and hiring entry-level, mid-level and
senior-level clinical research professionals from various available
resources (online recruiting sources, candidate referrals, industry
network groups and associations, etc.) to support our client's
- Work closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition to
establish and maintain effective, recruitment/retention programs
and develop strategies to attract and retain qualified
- Maintain communication with candidates, interviews, extends
offers, and assist in the completion of the on-boarding
- Ensure a professional and enjoyable candidate experience
throughout the selection and interviewing process.
- Effectively communicate a compelling narrative to candidates on
the numerous benefits of working with our organization.
- Creatively source new candidates, using tried-and-true methods
as well as experimenting with new ways of finding our next great
- Build out talent networks in the various communities in which
we operate to develop a diverse on-going pool of candidates.
- Represent Vitalief at various recruiting and networking events
(i.e., virtual and potential in person events).Required Skills:
- 2 or more years of experience in full life cycle sourcing,
recruiting and hiring entry-level (i.e., recent college graduates),
mid-level and senior talent, preferably in higher volume
- 6 months or more experience in recruiting Clinical Research /
Trials professionals is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to
detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an outgoing, professional
demeanor, projecting enthusiasm and passion.
- Strong networker with natural ability to establish rapport with
- Well organized, strategic thinker and relationship builder –
with the ability to think "out-of-the-box" to determine the best
sources in attracting top talent to our organization.
- Must possess a "do what it takes to get the job done"
- Collaborative, team-oriented work ethic.
- Fast learner, autonomous and self-motivated.
- Experience maintaining an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.#LI-DNIPowered
Keywords: Vitalief, New Brunswick , Clinical Research / Trials Recruiter, Healthcare , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!