Junior Clinical Research Associate
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionWhy Vitalief? A fast-growing, innovative Clinical
Trial Solutions Company, Vitalief is committed to identifying
talented and passionate clinical research professionals to join our
exceptional team as experts and active members of our clients'
research efforts.We pride ourselves in fostering a culture of
"people first" by hiring and retaining clinical research
professionals as employees of Vitalief. We are a company that
prioritizes personal and professional growth for OUR team. Although
unconventional, we believe this to be the right approach and that
our culture will attract and retain exceptional clinical research
talent. None of this is possible without the drive and passion of
our Vitalief team members. If you are interested in the clinical
research profession and being part of a culture that includes:
- The ability to have a voice challenging the status quo with
- Flexible work environment
- Transparent Leadership
- Investment in your career progression
- Variable incentive/reward system
- Encouraged and mentored by the talented Vitalief team to
achieve full potential Then we want to speak with you!Note: This
position is 100% remote, however the resource needs to reside in
the EST Zone. Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Principal Investigator(s), Data and
Operations Management Director, and other leadership, the Senior
Research Coordinator is responsible for on-site and off-site study
coordination and data management oversight of specific assigned
- Implementing and monitoring quality control SOPs, conducting
periodic monitoring visits, and working with investigators at the
sites to develop and implement protocols.
- Coordinates and administers protocols and translates protocols
into operational implementation and conduct at the foreign and
domestic sites. Site locations include, but are not limited to:
North America, Peru, Brazil, Moldova, Uganda, Kenya, South Africa,
India, Vietnam, Indonesia, China, and the Philippines.
- Participates in the development of performance standards,
selection of methodology and instrumentation and coordination of
the analytical, biochemical, physiology and instrumentation
functions with the clinical and research areas to ensure
conformance with the goals and objectives of the department.
- Assists faculty in developing study patient consent forms &
applications to the IRB. Responsible for reporting protocol changes
to the IRB.
- Provides specialized protocol, procedure and application
(REDCap, FreezerPro specimen tracking) training to international
site study team (investigators and staff).
- Assures timely responses to study inquiries and schedules
regular "monitoring" visits. Coordinates quality assurance/quality
control activities with on-site staff and investigators. Required
- Bachelor's Degree plus three (3) years of scientific/clinical
research experience OR Master's Degree plus two (2) years of
scientific/clinical research experience.
- Ability to travel 6 weeks yearly – consisting of three 2-week
trips to either South America, Africa and/or Asia.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency and working knowledge of
database and reporting tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
detail.#LI-DNIPowered by JazzHRuH4fRpHZbx
Keywords: Vitalief, New Brunswick , Junior Clinical Research Associate, Healthcare , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!