Pathology Transcriptionist - Per Diem
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Pathology Transcriptionist transcribes Surgical Pathology
reports from tape and digital voice systems under the supervision
and according to established policies and procedures.
* Transcribe Pathology reports using digital dictation or tape
systems and a PC-based transcription application
* Deliver and fax reports to appropriate locations, physician
offices, Pathologist to ensure accuracy, signature and timely
distribution of reports.
* Troubleshoot transcription problems and questions.
* A High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Type at least 60 WPM with 80% accuracy using Microsoft Word.
* Excellent computer skills and versed in a variety of
computer-based transcription applications.
* Positive and effective communication skills.
* Thorough knowledge of medical (pathological) terminology.
* The ability to organize work effectively, adjust well to changes
in work schedule, workflow, and priorities.
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Pathology Transcriptionist - Per Diem, Healthcare , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!