Company: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 18, 2022
RWJBH is seeking a Surgical Technician in the Operating Room at
the New Brunswick campus. This is a full-time, day position
- Successful completion of a Surgical Technician program and
Surgical technician certification required.
- Previous surgical technician experience in an OR setting
- BLS required. Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1)
year of hire.
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED
equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA
program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired
candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to
successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA.
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the
members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong,
healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and
transform current systems. Providing educational support and
resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and
community investment efforts.
Keywords: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick , Surgical Technician, Healthcare , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!