License Practical Nurse (Part Time, Weekends)
Company: SOBA New Jersey
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Job Title: Licenses Practical Nurse (LPN)Report to: Director of
Nursing Location: 23 Duke St New Brunswick NJ 08901Employment Type:
Part Time, Weekend
Job Description:The License Practical Nurse provides direct support
to clients while also assisting the registered nurse on duty to
complete any necessary tasks.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Registered Nurse in any request/computer
- Facilitate communication between technicians and RNs.
- Complete Health History on client.
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide
- Implement therapeutic activities and facilitate development of
independent living skills.
- Fill-out medication invoices.
- Complete phlebotomy paperwork.
- Assist with Prior Authorizations for Vivitrol.
- Maintain and audit logs for Controlled Substances.
- Keep track of Physician/Nurse Practitioner schedules.
- Complete client vital signs.
- Report any concerns and/or client behavior to the recovery
technician supervisor and/or nurse on duty.
- Oversee the cleanliness of the units, including room cleaning
upon discharge of client and ensure the proper use of equipment and
- Screen clients' belongings and/or persons upon admission and
routinely as needed.
- Fill out intake paperwork with clients when they enter the
- Monitor what is needed for the business office and client
spaces for inventory.
- Enter information at the end of each shift in the shift report
log on the computer.
- Monitor scheduled and random urine screens.
- Assume other related responsibilities as delegated by
- Work as a team player with staff members
- Deliver exceptional service consistently to every client.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code
of Conduct and HIPPA.
- Provide group facilitation as scheduled.
- Follow program schedule and oversee clients are following the
- Room checks make sure all clients are accounted for.
- Daily client room searches.
- Administration of injectable medication at the
Detoxification/Short-Term Residential Programs and Outpatient
Program locations as needed and as scheduled by the Medical Liaison
in conference with the Director of Nursing.
- Must have at least two (2) years sober if in recovery
- Must have experience working in substance abuse industry.
- LPN license required Physical Demands:The physical demands
described are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential duties and
responsibilities of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties and responsibilities. In the course of performing
this job, one typically spends time sitting, walking, standing,
driving, listening, speaking, typing, reading and writing. In
addition, an employee may be asked to carry or lift up to 20
Keywords: SOBA New Jersey, New Brunswick , License Practical Nurse (Part Time, Weekends), Healthcare , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!