Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson OB/GYN Generalist Position
Company: Rutgers University
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position Summary: Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School,
General OB/GYN Division of the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology
and Reproductive Sciences seeks a board certified/board eligible
physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology. The General Ob/Gyn Division
has clinical, educational and research responsibilities that must
be met to enable clinical expansion. The commitment to the academic
mission of Rutgers and RWJMS allows for the educational
opportunities across the spectrum of trainees including medical
students, and residents. There is potential to collaborate with
faculty in clinical research however the position is designed
primarily to provide clinical care. We are hoping to recruit an
individual dedicated to clinical excellence and quality as well as
enthusiastic to work with highly motivated multilevel team. The
position will provide an academic appointment at Rutgers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provides clinical coverage which includes covering the OB/GYN
ambulatory/outpatients service and in-patient OB and GYN
- Assists in teaching and supervision of the Ob/Gyn residents and
- Participates in quality assurance activities and appropriate
- Participation in academic assignments as directed by the
General Division Director i.e., monthly journal clubs, weekly grand
- Provides up to 54 hours of OB/GYN on call per month.
- Maintains all required ethics, compliance and billing
requirements assigned by the university.
- Performs other duties as requested. Minimum Qualifications:
- MD or DO Degree from a medical school of recognized
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited Obstetrics and
Gynecology residency program.
- Board eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology, with the American
Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Preferred current New Jersey medical license.
Applicants should respond via email with an updated CV and letters
of reference along with a one-page statement of interest. Please
send these materials to:
Charletta A. Ayers, MD, MPH
Associate Professor, Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive
125 Paterson Street, CAB 2150 New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Contact Name
& Email Address: Beth Dillon, MS/Program Administrator:
Keywords: Rutgers University, New Brunswick , Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson OB/GYN Generalist Position, Healthcare , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!