Line Cook (Part-Time)
Company: College Recovery LLC
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Description: SOBA New Jersey opened its doors in 2014 with the
goal to provide a higher quality of care than the standard
typically delivered by other drug rehabilitation centers. This goal
is the driving force behind our treatment philosophy and approach.
Our passion for helping our clients achieve a better life grows
stronger every day as we continue to be the benchmark of addiction
treatment excellence. Since our inception, we've become one of the
premier drug rehabs in New Jersey. We are accredited by The Joint
Commission, and our detox, clinical, and housing facilities are
located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, each in walking distance from
Rutgers University. We have the most dedicated, experienced and
knowledgeable professionals in the field working on our team. It is
these people who carry out our vision on a daily basis. The
strength of our program lies not with any single individual, but
rather in the sum of all our experiences, qualities, and skills.
All members of our team hold core values that mirror those of our
foundation as a whole. Individually and together, we treat all of
our clients with respect, compassion, and understanding. The Line
Cook will be responsible for working with the Executive Chef to
handle and prepare high quality foods for clients and help with
keeping the kitchen running smoothly. The Line Cook will poses
excellent communication and multitasking skills as you will play an
essential role in contributing to our client satisfaction. Primary
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and
- Prepare simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping
vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Report to the executive chef and follow instructions.
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and
- Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers.
- Stock inventory and supplies.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
- Benefits: 401k, Sick Time Off, Bereavement Time Off.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in Culinary Arts or related field.
- Serve Safe, required.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a
- Must have afternoon and weekend availability.
- Experience working in food preparation at a health care
Keywords: College Recovery LLC, New Brunswick , Line Cook (Part-Time), Hospitality & Tourism , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!