Company: Benchmark The Heldrich Hotel
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger! More than 10,000 dedicated
employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise
and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies
in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to
succeed. - Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where
every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture
moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to
our guests, coworkers, and communities. We are a strong believer in
offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices,
policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at
both work and home. - Here are just some of the great benefits we
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details The Heldrich
Hotel-is a premier full-service conference center and hotel located
in the Theater District in downtown New Brunswick. What you will
have an opportunity to do:The cleanliness of a hotel is one of the
main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our
hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that hotel
housekeepers have one of the most important roles that take place
in a hotel daily.We are looking for individuals with great
attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team as a Supervisor.
The supervisor spends most of the shift inspecting guest rooms and
public space to ensure cleanliness standards are achieved. - This
position also trains and onboards new employees to the department.
- The supervisor also motivates and inspires employees so they can
achieve desired results.Your Role:
- Engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to accomplish the goal of resort/hotel
- Coordinates the day's work flow and distribution of duties
- Inspect guest rooms following highest quality standards.
- Hold department employees accountable for the highest quality
- Supervise and train staff to ensure that standards of
cleanliness are maintained. - -
- Assists with performing inventory of linen and supplies.
- Assists in completion of performance evaluations.
- Uses judgment and experience to distribute work, assign rooms
and duties to staff
- Coordinate activities with Front Desk Supervisor and
- Reports maintenance needs accordingly - -
- Ensures employees are using/handling cleaning chemicals safely.
- Finds coverage for callouts or when house counts increase
Perform other related duties as requested by Management What are we
- 6 months experience in a similar Housekeeping position
- Engaging and caring personality
- Time management skills
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read room numbers, dates, and basic
- Ability to move, traverse, position self to reach corners on
floors and high places; observe conditions, detect odors, position
and navigate carts weighing up to 100 lbs in tight spaces; operate
equipment including spray bottles, vacuums, mops, brooms, dust
pans, scrub pads and dusters.
- Lift, carry and position loads of at least 25lbs. Benchmark
Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark The Heldrich Hotel, New Brunswick , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!