Company: SOBA New Jersey
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Job Title: Line Cook Report to: SOBA New Jersey
Management Location: 23 Duke St New Brunswick NJ 08901 Employment
Type: Part-Time (Friday-Monday) 20 hours/week Primary Job
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen is set up and
- Prepare simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping
vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Report to the executive chef and follow instructions.
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and
- Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers.
- Stock inventory and supplies.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team.
Physical Demands The physical demands described are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential duties and responsibilities of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
In the course of performing this job, one typically spends time
sitting, walking, standing, driving, listening, speaking, typing,
reading and writing. In addition, an employee may be asked to carry
or lift up to 20 lbs. PI201407835
Keywords: SOBA New Jersey, New Brunswick , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!