Enterprise Development PM - Human Resources
Company: Kelly Services
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: March 31, 2019
Enterprise Development Project Manager - Human Resources
Kelly Services is looking for a dynamic, and creative Enterprise
Development Project Manager in New Brunswick, NJ. The ideal
candidate will have experience in Project Management and at least 3
years' experience in Human Resources. This contract role is a
minimum 1-year assignment with the possibility of extension.
The Enterprise Development Project Manager will:
- Be responsible for supporting the strategy, creation and
deployment of a development ecosystem, providing tools and
resources to drive ongoing development for all employees across the
- Will report to a Development Strategy Program Leader.
- Support the enterprise development processes and standards of
performance management and career development.
- Create collateral, resources and initiatives to drive the
annual P&D process and support ongoing development.
- Support development initiatives and digital project rollouts by
utilizing project management skills to organize deliverables and
- Manage expenses and support budget management.
- Analyze and interpret performance and development data.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management or Business
related discipline preferred
- Experience in Human Resources, Organizational Change, or other
related fields is preferred.
- Six (6) years of progressive work experience preferred.
- At least three (3) years of Human Resources experience highly
- Project management experience required (e.g., project plans,
status reports, communication plans, milestones, deliverable
- Experience in rollout, deployment and management of digital
- Must have excellent presentation skills; ability to communicate
complex ideas clearly and concisely in both written and spoken
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret data to
tell a story is required (including strong MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with deep attention to details to
drive initiatives to completion required. Knowledge and experience
using internal and external social media tools (e.g. Yammer,
LinkedIn, etc.) and Google Analytics is highly preferred.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a
positive and inclusive work environment required.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks,
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available to eligible employees
- *Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free
courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are
not sponsored by Kelly Services.
*Important information: This position is recruited by a remote,
national, Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants
must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, New Brunswick , Enterprise Development PM - Human Resources, Human Resources , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!