Digital Technology Associate Program (DTAP)
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Digital Technology Associate Program (DTAP) is a two-year
rotational program focused on developing individuals with skill in
digital technologies. Digital Technology Associates can expect to
grow skills in critical domains to serve our customers and internal
**Associates can expect:** -
- A Two-year development plan focusing on a primary discipline
(i.e. - initial -bootcamp) -and supplemental -training in several
- Rotational assignments for a variety of experiences including
Full- Stack -development, -Cloud, Data and Products -like
Salesforce / Mosaic/ Duck Creek etc. Learning and exposure to
modern engineering practices and Agile ways of working
- Work content with business impact across one or more industry
verticals such -as manufacturing, -healthcare, insurance, - and
- Strong peer & cohort community to support learning &
- Active coaching with an assigned mentor.
- Exposure to leaders at all levels.
Keywords: LTI, New Brunswick , Digital Technology Associate Program (DTAP), IT / Software / Systems , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!