SAP Test and QA Lead
Company: The Brunswick Group
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Salary: Market related
Title: SAP Test and QA LeadJob Type: PermanentPrimary Location: New
Brunswick, NJThe Challenge:Vignetic is looking for a Sr. Manager -
Test & Quality Assurance (QA) Lead who will work at the
intersection of business & technology to define Test and Quality
Assurance strategies that combine a deep understanding of business
objectives, with modern leading-practice technology solutions and
extending them into development execution, value realization &
ongoing product management.Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with leads who and set the strategic
direction for finance technology products focused on architecting
SAP Central Finance / S/4 HANA & DDRG/Data Hub.
- Work with Enterprise Performance Management, Allocations and
Closing platform owners enabling end-to-end across commercial,
supply chain and finance to-be processes and strategic technology
- Business Problem Definition: understanding and translating
business problems faced by the finance function into a value case &
comprehensive set of solutions spanning process, technology, data,
governance & user experience supported by defined, baselined value
realization key performance indicators.
- External Insights: understanding external trends and insights
related to finance process & technology, including macro level
shifts in compliance regimes (e.g. BEPS, SAF-T, US Tax Reform) to
provide foresight necessary to inform strategies.
- Solution Design: ensuring that product development efforts
incorporate an approach that starts with experimentation to
validate expected impact, includes human centered design, embraces
agile principles, incorporates external insights, required end to
end process optimizations, and compliance engagement.
- Value Realization: defining expected value impact of
investments across employee experience, functional excellence,
efficiency, and compliance.
- Internal Partnerships: acting as the primary trusted advisor to
senior finance & technology leaders across all lifecycles of
product development starting with inception through to value
realization & ongoing continuous improvement, and communication of
progress against strategic objectives.
- Product Management: partnering with product management teams to
ensure roadmaps are oriented to deliver finance business &
technology strategy, value creation objectives, and measurable key
- External Partnerships: managing vendor relationships to
influence development roadmaps & ensure that our needs will be met
by our technology partners.
- Team Leadership: lead a team of finance technology strategy
professionals across multiple domains.Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, with focus on Computer Science
or Computer Engineering. Master's Degree preferred.Essential Skills
- Experience developing insight led strategy, crafting innovative
technology solutions, experimentation, agile ways of working,
intellectual curiosity, empathy, leading teams, and human centered
design are essential.
- Natural collaborator, who has the leadership presence to
influence results and build a strong sense of collective team
- Experience structuring & facilitating large workshops with
- 10+ years' experience with Testing and Quality Assurance
practices and execution across the entire program life cycle.
- 5+ years implementing Testing and Quality Assurance
- 5+ years working within an SAP FICO / SAP Central Finance /
Anaplan environment Data strategy, governance, and process
- Preferred Working within an S/4 HANA & Enterprise HANA (Data
- Stellar communication skills and laser focused customer
orientation, to effectively collaborate with internal staff,
stakeholders, and external partners.
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel required.
Keywords: The Brunswick Group, New Brunswick , SAP Test and QA Lead, IT / Software / Systems , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!