Business Process Consultant (SAP ECC 6.0)
Company: Messer North America
Posted on: November 16, 2023
What will you be doing:
- Timely resolution of issues in SAP, focusing on processes in
the logistics area and supporting integrations between SAP and
other external systems.
- Configure SAP to either enable new functionality or resolve
- Work with key business SME's to understand requirements that
may be part of enhancement requests, project tasks or day to day
- Responsible for ensuring Standard SAP functionality is used as
far as possible when proposing system solutions for new
enhancements or resolving issues.
- Responsible for collaboration and engagement with peers across
SAP and non-SAP functional and technical teams.
- Perform detailed analysis or business processes and provide
appropriate system solutions. Should review, validate, understand,
and document user requirements as necessary.
- Create Functional specifications for any custom enhancements or
project related developments.
- Unit Test/UAT/Integration testing for configuration or
- Act as liaison between the business SMEs and the technical
- Work with IS AMS partners and team members to provide a high
level of support to the business.
- Appropriately analyze and monitor incidents created by the
users in Service Now. Resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Be proactive in identifying potential problems and proposing
solutions to system issues.
- Work with consultants and other team members to resolve issues
in other SAP modules. Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree is required - Business Administration or
Business Computer Science is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 environment
- Minimum 7 years' Experience in working within the business in
areas such as Distribution, Production Planning,
Materials/Inventory management required.
- SAP expertise in Production planning (PP), Materials Management
(MM) and Sales and Distribution (SD) modules along with knowledge
of SAP configuration in these areas is desirable.
- Experience in creating Functional specifications and design
documents for RICEF items is essential.
- Demonstrate capability to analyze business processes /
understand business challenges and provide innovative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to
effectively communicate with technical and functional teams.
- Team oriented self-starter with excellent organization
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Effective collaboration and interpersonal skills are required
to communicate and work with business and other IS functions.
- Must be a quick learner - understanding new processes and new
- Understanding of the overall interactions between the SAP
modules and the integration with other non-SAP applications is a
plus. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules,
steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career
progression. Together we value innovation, efficiency and
flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and
respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That
means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a
great place to build a career where your skills are valued and
developed. Apply today @ Messer Careers If you need assistance with
the application or would like to request an accommodation, call
Keywords: Messer North America, New Brunswick , Business Process Consultant (SAP ECC 6.0), IT / Software / Systems , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!