Company: J&J Family of Companies
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Johnson & Johnson is recruitingfor an Executive Administrative
Assistant to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.Caring for the world,
one person ata time has inspired and united the people of Johnson &
Johnson for over 130years. We embrace research and science --
bringing innovative ideas, productsand services to advance the
health and well-being of people.With $81.6 billion in 2018
sales,Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and
broadly-basedmanufacturer of health care products, as well as a
provider of relatedservices, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and
medical devices markets. Thereare more than 250 Johnson & Johnson
operating companies employing over125,000 people and with products
touching the lives of over a billion peopleevery day, throughout
the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch theworld,
Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make
ithappen.In support of the Innovation, GlobalHealth, Science Policy
Communications Leader, the Executive AdministrativeAssistant
requires strong leadership and project management skills, with
theability to operate in a varied, deadline-driven, and sometimes
demandingenvironment.The ideal candidate will have aninterest in
exploring varied aspects of the Communications organization
andprovide support to multiple areas: internal, external and
events.The Executive AdministrativeAssistant provides a wide range
of administrative support, including composing,editing and
disseminating content, correspondence, presentations and
keymessages. Additional responsibilities include: budgeting,
purchasing, and billprocessing; scheduling appointments and travel;
expense report preparation andsubmission; meeting and conference
logistics support; etc. Candidates mustdemonstrate initiative and
follow-up on relevant day-to-day activities whilemaintaining
complex and fluid calendars; execute rigorous follow-up by
insuringissues are resolved and projects
completed.KeyResponsibilities:Providing full-time support to
theGlobal Communications & Public Affairs Leader of Innovation,
Global Health,and Science Policy:
- Anticipate needs and collect/prepare information forreview and
- Maintain active and often rapidly changing calendar andmanages
domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Provide supervisor with reminders of upcoming eventsand
- Maintain active list of follow-up and action items.
- Coordinate, prepare and edit reports and presentations.
- Maintains financial and expense report records.
- Capable of interacting with senior leaders,senior-level
business partners and staff from regions throughout theworld.
- Coordinates and schedules live meetings via Skype forBusiness
and Global Connect.
- Coordinates team events and off-site meetings asneeded.
- Demonstrate initiative and follow-up on relevantday-to-day
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required; an
Associate'sdegree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience supporting seniormanagement
- Overall comfort with computer systems is a must.Advanced skills
in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word; web page
navigation,SharePoint, WebEx (BT meetings), Global Connect,
Workday, Our Source,eMarketplace, Ariba, Corporate Travel portal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detailare
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical andproblem-solving
skills are required.
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion, independentlyassess and
resolve complex situations and shift priorities as the needarises
- Demonstrate flexibility, while maintaining sense ofurgency is
- Models positive, can-do attitude and Credo Values
- Challenges the status quo, looks for/adopts bestpractices,
embraces change is required.
- Demonstrates efficiency and comfort in a fast-pacedenvironment
- Position may require coordination of and attendance atevents
outside normal business hours.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and mayrequire up
to 5% travel.Johnson & Johnson is anAffirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicantswill receive
consideration for employment without regard to race,
color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, orprotected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis ofdisability.Primary
LocationUnited States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-OrganizationJohnson
& Johnson (6067)Job FunctionGeneral AdministrationRequisition
Keywords: J&J Family of Companies, New Brunswick , Executive Assistant, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!