Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet
status five times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is
growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join
- Full-time three 12-hour shifts
- Per Diem
While demonstrating exceptional customer service and
communication skills, theRegistered
Nurseskillfully administers total patient care based on
individualized needs of assigned patients and families.
- Assesses the health status of assigned patients as outlined in
the Nursing Standards.
- Plans implements and evaluates individualized care based on
patient assessment and Multidisciplinary Plan of Care.
- Ensures all procedures are performed based on established
Standards of Care.
- Administers medications and parenteral therapies in accordance
- Documenting all aspects of patient care.
- Teaches patient/significant other about health/illness and plan
- Being a team player and taking on other responsibilities as
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- 2 years of med-surg experience preferred,Previous EDexperience
- BLS, PALS, and ACLS required.
- Experience with EMR.
- Flexible and willing to work independently.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!