Mammography Assistant - Part Time - Day Shift
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Department of Radiology is seeking a Mammography Assistant
to assist physicians and radiologists in the screening room and
with direct patient care.
What you'll do:
- Prepare screening and diagnostic mammograms for
- Schedule image guided interventional breast procedures.
- Perform problem solving and investigative work when handling
- Respond to physician inquiries.
- Assist the radiologist while he/she is reading screening
- High School diploma or equivalent and computer expertise with
knowledge of word processing and database software.
- Good office and organizational skills. Experience in a
- Attention to detail and computer accuracy as pertains to data
entry and patient scheduling and competence on basic office
- Good communication skills sufficient for effective and
courteous interaction with a diverse group of patients, Hospital
personnel, physicians and their staff, and the community.
- Ability to project a positive image of breast care services
through interactions with patients and their families, outside
institutions, physicians and other Hospital departments and
- Knowledge of universal precautions, sterile technique and basic
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Mammography Assistant - Part Time - Day Shift, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!