Early Childhood Education Policy Specialist
Company: Rutgers University
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Early
Childhood Education Policy Specialist for the Graduate School of
Education- National Institute for Early Education Research (GSE -
NIEER). This position conducts policy analysis and provides
technical assistance to state policy makers to inform ECE policy
and practice at the national, state and local levels. The position
also assists in obtaining funding by contributing to proposals and
discussions with potential project sponsors and clients.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Develops and promotes policy briefs and other communications
- Develops and monitors project budgets.
- Responsible for reports and proposal writing and general
administration of projects.
- Collaborates with faculty and directors to develop original
policy projects and TA plans and develops systems to ensure
successful completion of projects.
- Implements appropriate methodologies for data collection,
analyses and TA.
- Writes technical reports, journals article submissions,
prepares conference presentations and delivers direct TA to
- Completes work independently with broadly defined work
objectives and limited review of overall results.
- Performs professional work that requires broad and in-depth
knowledge of early childhood education policy and a solid
understanding of how educational providers, legislative and
executive bodies operate.
Keywords: Rutgers University, New Brunswick , Early Childhood Education Policy Specialist, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!