UCHC Forensic Mental Health Clinician (Psychologist) FT GSYCF
Company: Rutgers University
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Rutgers University Correctional Health Care (UCHC) is seeking a
Forensic Mental Health Clinician for the Garden State Youth
Correctional Facility located in Yardville, New Jersey. The
Forensic Mental Health Clinician completes specialized
psychological testing and assessment of clinical needs of adult
inmates sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
Among the key duties for this position are the following:
* Arrives at DSM IV diagnoses with precision and accuracy through
psychological testing and evaluation sessions.
* Provides crisis intervention, individual and group psychotherapy
and psycho-education programming as clinically indicated to
* Involves inmates and Department of Corrections staff in
developing achievable and understandable psychosocial treatment
* Advocates for appropriate resources for inmates based on assessed
* Manages caseload demands effectively while considering both
qualities of care and the security needs of the Department of
* Assumes overall case management responsibilities for assigned
inmates including coordination of treatment and liaison with
community agencies; maintains appropriate inmate records.
* Demonstrates competency in psychological testing and in
recognizing the unique needs and behaviors of adult inmates and
Keywords: Rutgers University, New Brunswick , UCHC Forensic Mental Health Clinician (Psychologist) FT GSYCF, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!