Program Manager, VOCA Grant
Company: RWJ Barnabas
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 3, 2021
RWJBH is seeking a Violence Intervention Program (HVIP) Manager
for our VOCA Grant Department at the New Brunswick campus. This is
a full-time, day position (40hours/week).
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of the HVIP
functions within the Trauma department.
- The objectives of the position are to provide management and
oversight of all HVIP data collection, HVIP staff evaluations,
payroll and time sheets, and the overall management of the program
within the hospital setting including all responsibilities of the
- Integrate the policies and procedures of the HVIP in to the
overall operations of the Trauma & Injury Prevention department and
- Manage all aspects of the grant in conjunction with the
Community Intervention Manager.
- Minimum of a Bachelor s degree.
- Master s degree preferred, in human services, social work,
public health or related field.
- Three (3) years of recent experience involving trauma/violence
and injury prevention related activities may be counted in place of
master s degree.
- Must have experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Participation in community organizations and firsthand
understanding of issues related to community violence
- Knowledge of case management principles and interventions
- Must be proficient utilizing a computer, software applications,
and the internet for research and other job related purposes.
- Must be proficient in data analysis and process
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must have own transportation and proof of insurance.
Keywords: RWJ Barnabas, New Brunswick , Program Manager, VOCA Grant, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!