Regional Parts & Service Sales Representative
Company: Federal Signal Corporation
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS) provides products and
services to protect people and our planet. Founded in 1901, Federal
Signal is a leading global designer and manufacturer of products
and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial
and commercial customers. Headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., with
manufacturing facilities worldwide, the Company operates two
groups: Environmental Solutions and Safety and Security Systems.
For more information on Federal Signal, visit:
With nearly 100 years of collective experience in industrial
vacuum loading, vacuum excavation and industrial high-pressure
waterblasting, FS Solutions offers unsurpassed expertise and a
unique breadth of product lines and trusted brands to meet the
needs of industrial cleaning contractors and other industry
professionals. Each of the FS Solutions rental centers located
across the United States offers parts warehousing and factory
training with equipment rentals. FS Solutions centers are located
in Leeds, Ala.; Long Beach, Calif.; Streator, Ill.; Highland, Ind.;
Gonzales and Prairieville, La.; New Brunswick, N.J.; Williston,
N.D.; Toledo, Ohio; Lexington, S.C.; Beaumont, La Porte and
Midland, Texas; and Tacoma, Wash.
Summary of Position
Manage the sale of the company's products to industrial plants
and contractor segments. The Representative is assigned an area of
primary responsibility (Northeastern, US) and is the primary
contact between the customer for product support with parts and
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion the direct sales effort of parts and service in
- Develop sales strategies for region to increase market
- Generate leads for equipment sales (new and used) and develop
customers within specified territory.
- Act as partner and participate in the sales process of used
equipment with Regional Manager (inventory knowledge and customer
- Perform outbound sales calls.
- Perform order entry for parts and service. Serve as back-up for
other Service Managers when out of office in the completion of
- Create and supply information, such as: pricing and quotations
for parts and service.
- Support customer inquiries, needs and concerns.
- Train customers and other personnel in the company's product
- Attend and coordinate regional and national trade shows.
- Recommend new product changes as well as other new product
- Provide support for marketing communications on creation of
ads, catalogs, etc.
- Meet sales objectives and supply forecasting information on a
- Submit monthly accomplishment report.
- Submit expense report on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all business conducted in the region is consistent
with the company's mission statement and standard of ethical
- Moderate to extensive travel required (travel 50-75% of
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College education
- Two plus years of related work experience required.
- Must be able to operate a computer and working knowledge and/or
experience with software using spreadsheets, databases and word
- Electronic order entry, inventory control systems, JDE
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be
able to read and understand shop drawings and schematics.
- Mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Experience in vacuum and/or water blasting products
Benefits of Employment
In addition to excellent career growth opportunities, Federal
Signal Corporation offers a wide array of benefits including:
annual bonus potential, insurance (life, medical, dental, vision),
paid holidays, paid vacation, 401(k) with matching contributions
and tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees with a
smoke-free, drug-free workplace.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of, and
will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race,
religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected
category, characteristic, or trait under applicable law.
Keywords: Federal Signal Corporation, New Brunswick , Regional Parts & Service Sales Representative, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!