RFS Summer Ambassador
Company: Rutgers University
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a RFS
Summer Ambassador for the Department of Rutgers Future
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Builds inclusive and empowering learning environments.
- Strengths-based student development.
- Fosters relationships and partnerships.
- Provides continuous evaluation and feedback.
- Classroom management.
- Provides a safe and secure sense of community to first
- Acts as a leader and mentor to Scholars.
- Tracks attendance of pre-college students.
- Ensures Scholars access and enter virtual classroom(s) in a
- Reports any incidents that may arise.
- Serves as teaching assistants to Rutgers professors in an
online learning environment.
- Captures imagery/video content to be shared via socials.
- Additional responsibilities such as host and/or facilitate
virtual conversations, participate in discussion surrounding the
college experience, and assisting RFS staff with tasks, as
- Ambassadors may be asked to assist with Summer Supply
distribution in person from our Department Office.
- Ambassadors may be asked to be present for special in-person
Summer programming events, potentially one per grade level.
Keywords: Rutgers University, New Brunswick , RFS Summer Ambassador, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!