Psychologist (Child Abuse) - Relocation assistance available!
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Saint Peter's Dorothy B. Hersh Child Protection Center (CPC) is
a Regional Diagnostic Treatment Center (RDTC), a state-designated
child protection center that serves eight counties in New Jersey,
is seeking a Psychologist (Spanish/English bilingual preferred) to
join their unique team.
The CPC employs medical and mental health personnel dedicated to
the identification and treatment of child abuse and neglect. The
CPC provides evaluation, treatment, training, and consultation
services, including emergency telephone consultation, and conducts
research into best practices for the forensic evaluation and
treatment of child abuse and neglect.
The Psychologist's responsibilities include:
- Conducting psychological and psychosocial evaluations of
children, adolescents, and their caretakers in cases of child
maltreatment and abuse.
- Consultation; crisis intervention counseling; and civil and
criminal court testimony.
- Delivering educational training to community and state agencies
on topics related to child maltreatment, abuse, and trauma.
- Doctorate in child clinical, developmental, school or pediatric
psychology and NJ license or license eligible required.
- Experience in the areas of assessment, child abuse (physical
and/or sexual) maltreatment, and evidence-based treatments for
individuals with trauma experiences. Consultation skills are
- Professional skills and knowledge in the field of maltreatment,
child abuse, and trauma, be able to apply diagnostic testing and
interpretation of assessment tools into a comprehensive forensic
- Experience in developmental pediatrics strongly preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Psychologist (Child Abuse) - Relocation assistance available!, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!