Mental Health Specialist IV
Company: Rutgers University
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Mental
Health Specialist IV for the Child & Adolescent Services -
Children's Transitional Residence department within Rutgers
University Behavioral Health Care.
The Mental Health Specialist IV provides daily care and
supervision to children residing in the Children's Transitional
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Provides direct supervision to children (ages 5-11 years)
residing in the Children's Transitional Residence.
- Functions as a member of the unit team.
- Communicates effectively with other specialists as well as
education, clinical and administrative staff.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, secure, and nurturing
- Participates in drills and safety trainings.
Keywords: Rutgers University, New Brunswick , Mental Health Specialist IV, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!