Registered Nurse (RN) NICU - PT Nights (1 shift per week)
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet
status six times in a row. Our neonatal intensive care unit (NICU),
has received the prestigious silver-level Beacon Award for
Excellence from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
(AACN). Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are
looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join our NICU team.
While demonstrating exceptional customer service and
communication skills, the Registered Nurse skillfully administers
total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned
patients and families.
- Assesses the health status of assigned patients as outlined in
the Nursing Standards.
- Plans implements and evaluates individualized care based on
patient assessment and Multidisciplinary Plan of Care.
- Ensures all procedures are performed based on established
Standards of Care.
- Administers medications and parenteral therapies in accordance
- Documenting all aspects of patient care.
- Teaches patient/significant other about health/illness and plan
- Being a team player and taking on other responsibilities as
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- BLS for Healthcare Providers and NRP is required.
- Experience with EMR.
- Flexible and willing to work independently.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Registered Nurse (RN) NICU - PT Nights (1 shift per week), Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!