CT Technologist- Per diem
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The CT Technologist performs CT and routine x-ray examinations
to patients of all ages in a professional, courteous manner.
This position includes weekend coverage.
- Preparing patient for CT procedure
- Preparing and administering oral/IV contrast as prescribed by a
- Accurately operating CT equipment to produce quality diagnostic
images for interpretation by the Radiologist
- Accurately recording in RIS a complete technologist 'note' to
include all pertinent information concerning exam/procedure
- Assisting Physicians during CT biopsies and other
- Requires a current New Jersey license to practice Radiologic
- Previous CT experience required
- BLS certification
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , CT Technologist- Per diem, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!