Secretary - Pediatric Call Center - Per diem
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Secretary at our Pediatric Call Center will coordinate the
clerical, registration and reception functions of the center.
Per Diem Shifts will primarily be on the weekends and will
vary(8am-4pm or 4-12am).
- Data entry- ensuring accurate collection and recording of all
specific demographic information
- Maintaining organization to promote an orderly workflow
- Greeting callers in a professional, confidential and courteous
manner in order to obtain the necessary information to prepare a
patient for triage
- HS or equivalent
- Knowledge of medical terminology and experience with EMR
- 2-4 years of medical office experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Secretary - Pediatric Call Center - Per diem, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!