Mental Health Clinician III
Company: Rutgers University
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Mental
Health Clinician III for the Adult Partial Outpatient Services
within University Behavioral Health Care (UBHC). Under supervision
of the Clinician Superivsor, the Mental Health Clinician III
provides mental health services that are comprehensive and meet
quality and quantity standards. Documents services appropriately
and within specified time frames. Participates in the development
of treatment plans, demonstrates competency in recognizing unique
needs and applies relevant treatment for adults (age 18-64
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Participates in and leads therapeutic groups and activities.
Recognizes the unique needs and behaviors of the adults with
persistent and severe mental illness and substance abuse.
- Develops and implements treatment plans for adults providing
individual group and family psychotherapy as indicated.
- Manages appropriate referral/termination issues in an efficient
and timely manner.
- Collaborates effectively with other staff, referral sources,
and social support networks to provide continuity of care as
indicated by supervisory observation and staff feedback.
- Maintains appropriate patient records according to the time
frames and quality guidelines established by UBHC policy and
applicable accrediting organization standards.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the
Keywords: Rutgers University, New Brunswick , Mental Health Clinician III, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!