Clinical Assistant - Temporary - Pediatrics
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Clinical Assistants at Saint Peter's work in various ambulatory
settings throughout the region.
The Clinical Assistant will:
- Skillfully administer total patient care based on
individualized needs of assigned patients and families, including
but not limited to age-specific care throughout the lifespan.
- Set up and assist with procedures and coordinates any special
- Schedule surgeries and appointments, track patient results and
provide for patient safety.
- Coordinate the clerical functions, which support the
- High School diploma (or equivalent) with medical terminology
and data entry experience.
- Successful completion of Nursing Assistant training or
Certified Medical Assistant training.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Clinical Assistant - Temporary - Pediatrics, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!