Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist- per diem
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Cath Lab at Saint Peter's Healthcare System is seeking a
Cath Lab Tech to assist in the performance of clinical and
technical procedures under the direction of the registered
professional nurse and the cardiac cath physician.
As the Cath Lab Tech, you are:
- A Graduate of an approved and accredited Cardiovascular
Technology program, ARRT Radiology Technology program or
- A Registered Radiology Technologist RT(R) or Registered
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist, RCIS who is experienced in
invasive cardiovascular procedures.
- Knowledgeable of cardiac diagnostic and interventional
procedures and able to recognize cardiac arrhythmias.
- BLS and ACLS certified.
- Detailed oriented and able to think and move quickly in order
to deliver quality and efficient patient care.
- Maintain the safe operation of designated equipment and
- Set up equipment prior to procedure and assist in patient
preparation, as appropriate to the ages of the patient's growth and
development through the life cycle factors.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of procedure
utilizing event log on hemodynamic monitoring system.
- Maintain the power injection and accurate monitoring of image
acquisitions during procedure.
- Perform as active member of cath lab team in assisting with
other duties, including supply and inventory management, patient
safety, staff development and educational activities.
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist- per diem, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!