Unit Secretary - Part Time Weekends
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Part- Time Weekends
12 Hour Shifts - Saturday and Sunday
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Unit Secretary is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Record medical and administrative information in accordance
with our established charting and documentation policies and
- Maintain the Daily Census Report and submit to the DON.
- Fill out patient slips and submit to the Business Office.
- Answer telephone, page calls, deliver messages as
- Maintain a current listing of emergency phone numbers for your
- Record appropriate patient identification data on designated
medical records, wristbands, ID cards, etc. as required.
- Transcribe physician's orders in hospital computer system.
- Report to the DON/ Unit Manager/ Charge Nurse discrepancies
found in transcribing physician's order, diet orders/changes
- Forward new diet orders and/ or diet changes to the
- Keep nursing service personnel informed of patient's scheduled
- Assist in arranging for and making appointments for diagnostic
and therapeutic services.
- Complete necessary medical and administrative records upon the
patient's admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Forward completed charges of discharged patients to the Medical
Records/ Health Information Department.
- Direct visitors to patient rooms, office areas, etc. as
- Participate in Patient Satisfaction Program
- High school graduate or equivalent or experience as a unit
secretary preferred but not required.
- CPR certification.
- Minimum age 18 years.
Keywords: CareOne, New Brunswick , Unit Secretary - Part Time Weekends, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!