Physician - OB/GYN - (Hospital Employee)
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Saint Peter's University Hospital is seeking an OB/GYN
Generalist to join our team!
Shifts include a variety of 12 and 24-shifts (days, night,
weekends rotating). Responsibilities include outpatient teaching
clinic, inpatient OB/GYN hospitalist coverage, and surgical
- Professional focus is the general obstetric and gynecologic
care of clinic practice patients, hospitalized patients, including
consultations, surgical intervention, or deliveries.
- Activities include patient care, patient rounds, teaching,
research, and inpatient leadership.
- Provide urgent gynecologic care and consultation to the
emergency department or hospital inpatient services for service
patients, unassigned or private patients (on request).
- Admit and provide the full spectrum of antepartum, labor and
delivery, and postpartum care for obstetric patients.
- Collaborative management of all patients attempting a trial of
labor after cesarean delivery (VBAC)
- Directly supervise and teach Ob/Gyn residents and
- Contribute as a reliable team player within a positive,
- NJ licensed
- Board Certified OBGYN
- Eligible for staff membership at Saint Peter's University
- Must qualify for Saint Peter's University Hospital Liability
- Participate in Obstetric and Gynecologic simulation drills for
teaching purposes of the Saint Peter's Hospital Staff and Ob/Gyn
- Obtain fetal heart rate monitoring certification, such as NCC
- Maintain BLS from the American Heart Association
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Physician - OB/GYN - (Hospital Employee), Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!