Company: RWJ Barnabas
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 9, 2021
RWJBH is seeking a Radiologic Technologist in the
Radiology-Diagnostic Department at the New Brunswick campus. This
is a per diem, day shift.
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree required from accredited
- ARRT Certification in Radiation Technology and NJ License
- BCLS required.
- 2 years radiology tech experience required.
- Must be CPR certified or obtain CPR certification within six
months of hire.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Using medical imaging equipment to produce images of tissues
- Preparing equipment as needed for use, positioning patients for
imaging, ensuring patient safety during exams, quality control
monitoring of equipment, and assessing Lead aprons for annual
inspection and reports.
Keywords: RWJ Barnabas, New Brunswick , Radiologic Technologist, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!