Senior Manager, MES Delivery
Company: Bristol Myers Squibb
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision -
transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology,
hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the
most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our
passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive
meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we
pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) is a diversified specialty
biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and
deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over
BMS is looking for a Senior Manager to be responsible for
development, maintenance and support of the global Manufacturing
Execution Systems (MES) solution that is utilized globally across
the Digital Plant manufacturing network to produce medicine.
This includes successful delivery of projects and continuous
improvement initiatives focused on effectiveness and cost
reductions in manufacturing operations.
- MES solution scope includes software components, configuration,
recipe and object libraries, interfaces, reports and any
customizations that support the Digital Plant manufacturing
- Responsible for delivering simple to complex changes to the MES
solution to the global network
- Oversight of technical consultants to ensure on-time and
on-budget delivery of projects
- Regularly meet with business partners to understand business
requirements and translate to MES solutions
- Responsible for assessing the risk and impact that changes,
patches, outages or other events can have to the MES solution and
the global network.
- Responsible for MES interfaces that support integration to ERP
(Enterprise resource planning), CMMS (Asset calibration system),
Quality execution systems including LIMS, Process control systems
(DeltaV,etc.) and other digital solutions.
- Ensuring compliance with data integrity and computer system
validation requirements and regulations. Ability to understand
changes that impact validated state of application and underlying
- 8+ years' work experience, with at least 5 years' experience in
GMP execution systems
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering or other Science
discipline, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems.
Masters Degree preferred.
- Specific experience in process automation, MES and batch
manufacturing industry standards (ISA S88 &S95)
- Direct experience designing, building, deploying and supporting
automation and execution systems (SCADA, MES, PAT, OSI Pi Data
historian, etc.) in a regulated manufacturing environments
- Strong domain expertise in the application of IT to
manufacturing, including a broad understanding of processes and how
they are supported by IT tools and systems.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory landscape and demonstrated
experience with software validation.
- Proven track record of successful IT/automation project
- Ability to work across global sites and cultures.
- Ability to travel up to 20% domestically and internationally
(*when not restricted)
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on
the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our
individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive
culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency,
accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest
potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and
flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of
competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our
employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work
and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with
disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process,
reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their
roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to
accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in
completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process
direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit
careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal
Employment Opportunity statement.
Keywords: Bristol Myers Squibb, New Brunswick , Senior Manager, MES Delivery, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!