Physical Therapy Aide - per diem
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Physical Therapy Aide is responsible for preparing the
patient and the treatment area.
The per diem PT Aide can expect to about 10 hours per week.
Schedule can be flexible.
- Greeting patients upon arrival and directing them to the
- Cleaning/organizing work area and disinfecting equipment after
- Maintaining equipment and furniture to keep in good working
condition, including performing the assembly and disassembly of
equipment and accessories
- Anticipating needs of patients and therapist to ensure
efficiency of clinic
- Effectively communicating with patients and therapy staff.
- Performing clerical duties, such as taking inventory, ordering
supplies, answering the telephone, taking messages, and filling out
- Must have interpersonal skills sufficient to interact
effectively with patients, visitors, families, peers, and
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures generally
learned through on-the-job training.
- Ability to monitor and/or maintain quality control
- Requires considerable physical activity including being on feet
for long periods of time, heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling when
transferring and moving patients and equipment. Physical work is a
primary part (more than 70%) of job.
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Physical Therapy Aide - per diem, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!